Thursday, December 9, 2010

12.09.10

greetings. today was a day that started off like any other day. then i looked at my bank account and got so blown. i seriously don't understand how my money goes so quickly. my budgeting skills are next to immaculate, i haven't gone shopping (for pleasure) in...i don't even know how long, my fridge looks more bare than a white girl on spring break, i have designated times i turn my heat on, i sensor how many lights are on in my crib...yet all of this and i still find my bills constantly rising. its so frustrating. i am seriously contemplating acquiring a second job for the weekends. b/c what is going on now...just isn't quite cutting it. don't get me wrong. i am not eating government cheese and Ramen noodles for dinner (however i do still enjoy the Beef flavor Ramen noodles). i just hate the adjustment. i mean, prior too this whole new life i never had to worry about certain things because i knew that for whatever reason i would be taken care of. now...post May 2010 everything is my responsibility. well. i guess that's all a part of it. it's gotten to a point where, now i don't even get a drink anymore with meals. i always rationalize by saying, "i don't need a drink. i can get water for free." this is sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment